Have a Question? 770-299-9826
- 0 item(s) /
Have a Question? 770-299-9826 or
Green Machine Equipment
Batteries, Cables & Terminals
Electric Starter Assembly
Gas Cans and Supplies
Handle Bar Parts
Lawn Mower Blade
Mr Mower Parts Super Twist Magnum Gatorline Round
Sales Promo and Service Aids
Wheels For Lawn Mower
Air Filter For Engines
Assortments & Refills
Bearing and Bushings
Carburetor Rebuild Kit
Chainsaw Bar & Chain combo
Chainsaw Bars only
Oregon .325 Pitch Chain
Oregon .325 Pitch Chain
Need Help Finding the right chain for your saw ?
Click the link below for our OREGON Bar and Chain Application guilde for quick and easy searching.
Oregon .050 Guage Semi Chisel
Oregon .058 Guage Semi Chisel
Oregon .063 Guage Semi Chisel
Oregon .050 Guage Chisel
Oregon .058 Guage Chisel
Oregon .063 Guage Chisel
What Style Of Chain To use?
the proper cutter style is critical for maximum production and safety. Below we have listed some of the popular Oregon® chain cutter choices. Remember to use this for informational purposes. Lawn mower Parts outlet.com encourages anyone operating a chain saw to seek proper training. Use low kick chains whenever possible.
Also referred to as “Flat Top” or “Square Corner”. Best when used in clean cutting conditions and is a fast cutting chain. This chain will dull quicker if the cutting corner is exposed to dirt or abrasive conditions and takes a little more effort to sharpen properly.
• Semi-Chisel - Also referred to as “Round Tooth” and “Barrel Tooth”. This chain may be a little more forgiving in dirty situations. Many find it easier to file due it’s rounded edge.
• Chipper - This chain is only available in 3/4” pitch Harvester applications. The tooth is easy to spot with its fully rounded corners. Not for use in hand-held applications.
• Micro-Chisel - A fairly new design cutter style that offers small radius working corners for a combination of fast cutting and easy maintenance. Available in the following hand held applications: .325 pitch (20, 21, 22, 95 series), 1/4” pitch (25 series), .404 pitch (26, 27 series) and .404 pitch Harvester in both (16H and 18X).
• Chamfer Chisel - These cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners, this allows outstanding performance and easy maintenance.
• Ripping - Used when cutting parallel to the grain. This style has a special factory grind on the cutters designed for making dimensional limber.
Browse By Category
3 n 1 Blade Lawn Mower Blade For Cub Cadet # 742-04125
Mr Mower Parts Lawn Mower Belt For CUB CADET # 954-0461 , 754-0461
Inner Tube For Tire Size 15x600-6 Straight Valve
Mr Mower parts 18" Chainsaw Chain Loop (75LGX-66 Drive Links)
Mr Mower parts 20" Semi-Chisel Chainsaw Chain Loop (73DP-72 Drive Links)
Mr Mower parts 16" Chainsaw Chain Loop (20BPX-67 Drive Links)